CCHRA is seeking program speakers and panel participants on a variety of topics including:
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Retaining Talent
- Diversity / Equity / Inclusion
- Remote and Hybrid Workforce
- Benefits that Matter to Employees
- Employee Upskilling
- Leadership Development
- Data Driven and Analytical HR
Strong Speaker Submissions will include:
- Actionable takeaways for attendees
- A clear outline of the tangible impact your talk has on attendees and their teams
- An understanding of the optimal audience for your content (i.e., industry, role, company size)
- Engaging, inspiring, and fun delivery
CCHRA is a resource for many HR managers and directors, as well as all businesses and organizations that may not have a dedicated HR department, but are still required to adhere to HR rules, regulations and laws. While their primary focus has been Cape Cod, they are reaching out to the underserved HR areas of the South Shore and South Coast of Massachusetts. Monthly meetings either in person or via Zoom are scheduled from September through June.
All programming must be educational in nature, not a sales pitch. HR experts in all industries, including vendors are encouraged to submit a speaker proposal.
ALL SPEAKER SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 1, 2022.
Full details and submission info located below: