Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/cchra/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-espresso/templates/event_post.php on line 60
February 26, 2015 - February 26, 2015
1127 Iyannough Road
Building Leadership Bench Strength
with Executive Coaching
Presenter: David Liddell
Executives and managers today are facing unparalleled organizational change and complexity. Pressures are intense, whether the focus is on revenue, bottom-line results, cost reductions, globalization, or workforce issues. And, at the core, they are responsible for the development of their employees and to enhance their own professional and leadership skills. Executive Coaching has become a tool widely recognized and utilized to rapidly increase leadership effectiveness and influence in organizations of all sizes but most specifically in those that are growing which have some of the greatest demands for leadership competence.
Join David Liddell for a 1 hour interactive discussion on the principles and best practices of Executive Coaching today.
The presentation will include the following topics:
1. Selecting the Right Coach: What affects the coaching relationship.
2. Building Awareness: How to collect important feedback to start the change process.
3. Creating a Plan: What goes into an effective individual development plan (IDP)
4. The Coaching Relationship: Why mutual expectations need to be established.
5. Achieving & Measuring Results: How to achieve a successful outcome.
• Discover the power of coaching in helping others grow professionally
• Avoid common mistakes when selecting a coach
• Learn how executive coaching can be an important element in organizational performance improvement.
Breakfast Buffet: 7:30 am - 7:45 am
Business Meeting: 7:45 am - 8:00 am
Guest Speaker: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Non-Member / Guest
$35.00 advance registration
$50.00 at the door
$20.00 advance registration
$25.00 at the door
Annual Member Plus Meetings
Students - (with valid school id)
This program has been submitted for recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.